Let’s talk about time.
Do you ever wonder how some people just seem to ‘have it all together’ compared to others?
They show up consistently, have the exact same workload (and more), seem to weather any storm, and finish the day feeling fulfilled, accomplished, and energized – vs others that work crazy long hours, and leave the office feeling frustrated, scattered, and unfulfilled at the end of their day.
If you are like so many entrepreneurs, your days are FULL:
You are probably:
- putting out fires
- answering calls
- fielding questions
- replying to emails,
- posting on social, chasing receivables, invoicing … juggle, juggle, juggle.
At the end of the day, you collapse knowing how BUSY you’ve been, but yet, your list barely got touched (again) and you continue to be frustrated, knowing you didn’t do one thing to move the needle in your business. HOWEVER… if you work from home (like most right now), the dishes most likely got done, you put a load of laundry in, and your bathroom is super clean though, am I right?
Wouldn’t it be incredible if you came into work knowing what you had to do each and every day, with time to spare to start doing the things you never have time to do?
In order for you to be able to create more free time… make more money… attract more clients… and hit your goals, it’s important that you are able to manage your days to the best of your abilities and ENJOY THE PROCESS ALONG THE WAY.
In my “Align Your Time” daily success map, I walk my clients through 3 phases that will allow them to be massively PRODUCTIVE instead of doing just ‘busy work’:
- CLARIFY the priorities, goals and tasks that are going to make you more money, attract more clients and help you build your business.
- IDENTIFY what could be sabotaging you in your environment including people, places, habits and mindset.
- SYSTEMIZE into an action plan that will provide clarity, focus and anywhere from 5-20 hours per week of additional time to do the things you never get to do.
Wouldn’t it be incredible to have a plan each and every day, knowing exactly what was needed to be done with time to spare, so you no longer felt stuck and overwhelmed juggling everything on your list?
This session will give you:
- A SYSTEM that creates clarity around the way you handle your to-do list so that top priorities are tackled when energy is highest, preventing self-induced distractions
- Ways to enjoy the process along the way by breaking them down into fun and easy steps to prevent discomfort, procrastination and overwhelm, and
- Opportunities to save massive time and money! My clients have reported saving between 5-20 hours per week with these valuable time-saving techniques.
What could you do, even with only an additional 5 hours per week to grow your business?
Would that be an opportunity to start looking at hiring a VA so you could focus more on the things that actually MAKE you money, ATTRACT more clients and GIVE you more joy?
For only $179 USD (Approx. $220 CDN), would it be worth it to CREATE MASSIVE TIME IN YOUR SCHEDULE?